Saturday 5 September 2009

TWO DAYS IN HELL

Haven't had the best couple of days. I took a bad reaction to some pain killers and ended up going deaf in my right ear. It comes and goes now. Where's my ivral campaign or photo spread?
My Aunty has come to visit from America (I know what you are thinkiing..What did she bring me? Well I got some sweaters and sports t-shirts). Obviously thats not the most important thing, I'm just glad she got here in one piece.
Today is a big day for International football. N. Ireland are in Poland where I am sure being totally out numbered they fans won't be detered from starting fights. When did Poland become our enemy? Republic play cyrus and will probably settle for an inglorious draw. Scotland play Macedonia (clash of the titans!). Good luck to all the home nations.
Argentina and Brazil play at 1.30am on Sky Sports. I might stay up for this.
My Uncle from Leeds is coming over tomorrow via Boat. I'm not sure if he is afraid of flying or he just hasn't heard that Planes take working class people now. Obviously I shall be pressing him for an answer. I will have to break it to him gently that the coal mines here have been shut down and he can't visit them.

3 comments:

  1. Just an update on the scores from lastnight.
    Scotland beat Macedonia 20. Republic won 21 (kean has 40 goals now. Imagine how many a decent player would score). England won 2-1 with the help of a Rooney dive and a a brilliant solo effort from inform Defoe. N. Ireland drew 1-1. They were infront for 82 mins and only conceeded via an own goal by Hughes. Brilliant effort. Only 6 points needed to qualify from 2 games. AVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You went temporarily deaf? Poor you. Hope you're better or have managed to wangle a disability badge, they're quite a ladykiller attachment y'know? You can park closer to shops, get to the front of the queue and they put ramps down for you at any orgies you attend. They have to, it's the law.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I milked it for as long as I could. I didn't mind being deaf for awhile and I ended up knocking out some really nice paintings.
    Can I apologise Kate for how slow the blog is, you know how it is, there is just so much traffic.
    Take care and thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete