Tuesday 1 September 2009

IM WASTING MY LIFE


Today I mostly read the papers and kept an eye on Transfer deadline day via Sky Sports. Lots of exciting activity....At other clubs. At Arsenal the executives had a nice day playing I Spy and had a toffee tasting day.
No real big news except Stoic Irish Defender Richard Dunne who was at Man City agreed terms at Villa. David "the missing link" Bentley was expected to move to City from his supposedly "dream boyhood heroes" Spurs. It fell through. Good. Nothing good should ever happen to him.
I then read some papers. Nothing really worth writing about except Muhammad Ali visited extended family & attended a civic function in Ennis. Co Clare today. He said "Ive seen poverty in my life but this.." Shocked he continued "These people need food, and for God's sake put some clothes on!".
I traded some insults on twitter with someone I thought was a spammer. When Spam bots attack!
Then I had some lunch. I skipped breakfast as well I got up at 12. I then started a game with a very funny guy on twitter called philosopherjack. The game was simple, you had to come up with scenarios or lines that were not heard on the Waltons. Here is the highlights. His are much funnier than mine.

thingsyouneverheardonthewaltons
me: Goodnight John Boy......Goodnight John Boys girlfriend!
pj: Now kids, we don't care who you fuck as long as you express your sexuality openly and freely
me: Paw what do you mean our "real" name is Lifshitz?
pj: God, this place we call America, it's become such a god almighty shithole
me: I'm not wearing Dungaree's and a Check shirt Maw. Do I look like a fucking lesbian?
pj: Now Ike, what this lame-ass store needs is one of them new-fangled erotica sections!
me: This depression wouldn't have happened if we had a black president!
pj: God, this place we call America, it's become such a god almighty shithole
me: Grandmaw Grandpaw...dont take this the wrong way but how about a little rent now and again eh?

Hilarious eh?

5 comments:

  1. WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT SHOWING OUR HONEYMOON PHOTO'S. I WANT NO MORE OF THIS I'M GAY CRAP. EVERY NIGHT SAME OLD STORY, NO DEAR I'M GAY!!! WHAT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR. AFTER I WENT AND HAD THE SAC BACK N CRACK TOO!! NO MORE EXCUSES I WANT MY CONJUCAL RIGHTS OR I'LL BE HAVING FATHER PAT AFTER YE AGAIN. MAGGIE (BRING THE VASELINE UP WITH YE!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to share with the world how lucky I am. Your english is coming along great dear. The website said you spoke a little. And I thougth the only words you knew were "not tonight I have a head ache". Or "I need chocolate to live longer".

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ONLY KNOW THOSE WORDS BECAUSE IT'S WHAT YOU SAY TO ME EVERY NIGHT. EVERY NIGHT THE SAME OLD THING. HEADACHE. CHOCOLATE I'M GAY. A WOMAN NEEDS MORE THAN PRETTY WORDS WILL. WHEN YOU SIGNED THE WEBSITE AGREEMENT YOU PROMISED TO FULFILL ME, GIVE ME CHILDREN-PLURAL NOT GO SNEAKING OFF TO GO SKINNYDIPPING WITH YOUR MATES! GET OFF THAT DAMNED TWITTER AND SATISFY YOUR WOMAN! MAGGIE (IM WEARING THE GLINNER MASK YOU BOUGHT ME!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Watch it woman you are cutting deep now. You told me you looked like Eva Braun! I told you I'm working and like a footballer before a big game I do not need distraction. I bought you that Pottery Wheel for a reason. Now get to work!
    And don't forget to tape Family Guy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha ha pottery wheel, I'll wear the Glinner mask if you keep on the Elvis suit with the camel foot ( and sing 'love me tender') Your Big Maggie x bring the hobnobs up with the tea, there's a luv

    ReplyDelete