Wednesday 19 August 2009

Celeb Twitter Reply Alert or CTRA


Yep had a couple of replies from @Glinner. Or as the world would know him: Graham Linehan writer of Father Ted, Black Books, Brass Eye, Big Train (fav) and The I.T Crowd.
As he is a perfect Gent and has a real connection with his followers, he gets alot of tweets. He is in a real sense The T-Rex of Twitter. Anyway I make up shit questions hoping to get him in such an exasperated mood that he takes sympathy on me and finally replies. Which he does, probably more than I deserve. Anyway here is what unfolded today.


Glinner@willmarch sorry I missed that! (I had replied to a public broadcast tweet or BB tweet from Glinner where he asked if anyone could help with a problem he was having with Final Draft 8. I had told him that I had asked him did he use Final Draft 8 about 2 1/2 months ago).

Glinner@willmarch course not! Unless the blog is called 'People I Despise' (This was in reply to a tweet I sent Glinner asking him If he minded if I set up a link to his Blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment