Thursday 20 August 2009

Tweets Of The Day or TOTD


As I do most of my philosophising (talking shite) on Twitter I thought I would post a few that I thought pretty much summed up how Special I am. And when I say special I mean the type of activity that is equal to painting egg shells.

IN REVERSE ORDER

Hitler's super-race of perfect Aryan specimens was a crazy dream was it? I give you "Usain Bolt!"

Tornado touching down. That's nice. Hope it has a text book landing. Doesn't sound destructive at all does it, quite friendly really.

Female boxing is in now so I don't see why not. Maybe Olympic She Male Pillow Fights. Yeah!

I don't normally follow Princesses unless they are driving at speed along a Paris roundabout.

They could make Dexter's character more authentic by having him kill his victims while dressed in Lingerie and knocking one out to Genesis.

Just about to bring a basket of freshly cooked cookies to the Childrens Orphanage when Thunder began. I can't go now, in these shoes!

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully I will be able to resume my one sided Feud with Claudia Winkleman tomorrow. But in a sexy way!

    ReplyDelete