Wednesday 26 August 2009

TOTD


Forgot to do my tweets of the day yesterday. I gave over control of my laptop to my niece. Here's just a snippet of the kind of wisdom I dish out now and again:

@Skinbro And that's why the ladies love....Rohypnol! A sexy mystery even Colombo couldn't solve. Yeah.

@ThatKevinSmith Comic books Kevin? Really? Wait till you discover buckets and spades.

Builders still here working on the bathroom. I have to go in a vase. If I were true to my working class roots I would go in a coffee jar....and throw it at the establishment, whoever they are.

@mrs_willmarch Ok you keep the kids but I want all my illegal downloads back!

On behalf of Irish Cricket fans Well done England for winning the Ashes! Now please leave my country. Only kidding stay as long as you want, just tidy up after yerselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment