Friday 21 August 2009

TOTD


Again I had a busy day of tweeting/annoying people. I failed today to get a response from Graham Linehan. I tried everything, I even paid him compliments but he is too smart for that carry on. My friend Katie Mc Cullough (a talented playwrite) even complimented me on my youtube vids. Katie writes for children which must explain he generosity to me. Anyway when you think about it, writing for children is probably more difficult than writing for adults, in that they are harsher critics. Have you ever seen a child with the remote? They don't take prisoners.

Here is some tweets I made today:

I was going to shave the names of my follow friday people into my chest but It hurts so I'll just do it the traditional way.

Oh No. Tonights episode of Gardners World has been cancelled. Instead they are going to show an unaired episode of Father Ted. #scandalous

@daraobriain Dara someone has hacked into your Big Hairy Mens Bums And Balls account and unsubscribed. Do you want to renew ur subscription?

David Caruso’s ex sues over child support & assault. *Takes off sunglasses & looks off into the distance* "Bollocks!" *puts shades back on"

@IMKristenBell I don't want to see u naked...I think its spoils the mystery...I would rather imagine u as half woman half shark anyway.

3 comments:

  1. Here is a link to Katie Mc Cullough's http://www.katiemccullough.co.uk/website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your dancing thrilling Will, seriously. There was a part of me willing to be able to dance like that. For your next one I demand hip hop fused with ballroom. This is a video I look forward to with great delight and anticipation. If you don't do it, I'll sacrifice a small child.

    Oooh and thanks for the shout out. I feel somewhat important enough to say something of relevance. I've yet to decide what that something is but I'm sure it'll be mind-blowing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Katie. This was my great fear. People requesting things for me to do. But I do have an obligation and like it or not I am a twitter celebrity like yourself.
    Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete