Friday 21 August 2009

When is Claudia Winkleman Not Claudia Winkleman?


This is an update on my one sided feud with Celebrity Milf Claudia Winkleman.
Turns out it wasn't Claudia Winkleman but just someone I assumed was her. They both have the same first name see. It turns out this person was someone on twitter that I followed because she was a friend of my celebrity crush Emma Kennedy the comedy writer. It only dawned on me when she rose to my bait. I asked her if she had admitted defeat after I pointed out her name is latin for "lame". But no she rather poshly responded by saying she had studied Latin at Oxford. After owning me yet again I finally realised she was just a single middle aged cat enthusiast. Albeit a very engaging and pretty one.
As it turns out she is smarter, sexier and funnier than the real Claudia Winkleman. I might be able to keep our feud going for awhile but she is a supremely intelligent woman and will no doubt bore of my advances. That and I suspect she might not be too enthusiastic about MEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment