Thursday 20 August 2009

Tweety Pie


My brother accused me of being addicted to twitter today. He said it should inject it between my toes. I would but I am afraid of needles. I think he is right though. After I accused him of smelling like sharma kebabs (he agreed and said he liked to) I realised that I should maybe stop tweeting for awhile. I enjoy it dont get me wrong but Its taking over my busy social life.
I see a Blog or twitter as like an online diary. There is nothing gay at all with a man keeping a diary. In fact in 1991 for about 3 months I did keep a little note book that I would write ideas in. Jokes, Cartoons, Short Stories and the like. I had the ambition of being a horror writer. I was reading Stephen King books thinking writing didn't get much better. I wrote loads of ideas out. That's my problem, I have ideas but I don't have the capability or discipline to finalise them. Anyway I stopped using the diary after I began designing womens Lingerie and I was paranoid my Dad would find it. He did and said I was slow or something like that.
Tomorrow my Two nieces come up from the 3rd World Country that is the Republic of Ireland. I intend to have as much fun with them as possible. I adore them and they make me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment