Tuesday 18 August 2009

Vision

Well here we go then. My first foray into Blogging which sounds a little like Dogging which I have never done. But if I did I bet I would suck at that too. Maybe give myself away too easily by standing on The Worlds Noisiest Twig. I can't promise that I will take this seriously or that I will be a prolific Blogger. At first like most things that I initially take an interest in I will be quite attentive and may seem even good at it. Think of us having a relationship not unlike Two cross starred lovers and at first the Blogging is good. I take my time, tell you how much I love Blogging with you and that you look pretty today. We will be Blogging everywhere, at all times of day and night. Then when the rabbit period is over I will probably find excuses for not Blogging. I might even go as far as to wait until you are asleep before coming to Blog. At my worst I might provoke an outbreak of Herpes on my top lip so that when you ask me if I want to Blog I can point to my lip and say "ah ah! Catchy Herpy!".
I reserve the right to tell bare faced lies and routinely disturb, aggravate, and offend everyone. Most importantly though I reserve the right to embarrass myself beyond redemption.

No comments:

Post a Comment