Thursday 20 August 2009

New Celebrity Feud Alert or NCFA


Today was a black day for all MEN. I failed my resposibilities. Everyone knows women are not funny. We laugh at them ofcoarse because thats the best way to get them into bed. That and having a large cock. However today on Twitter I was owned by a woman. She pulled down my pants infront of everyone. She made me call the teacher mummy in front of a laughing class. She took my Queen using her trickery and naughtiness. Her name is Claudia Winkleman. Broadcaster, Bohemian, Satirist, TV presenter and Milf extraordinaire.
Here's how it happened:

Claudia posted a link to a story in Thailand about a Jelly Fish that had seemingly fell from the sky. I responded in my usual cocky manner by posting this:

@claudia18_11 If that really fell in Thailand how come they haven't cooked it by now?

Believing that Claudia was defeated with my first blow I forgot about it and resumed annoying other celebrities. Then this:

claudia18_11@willmarch because it's a vibrator?

She had totally owned me. Checkmate. I felt like cutting myself. It was a text book mistake as I should have read the entire article. I tried to save face by telling Claudia that it wasn't a vibrator and that thats what she wanted it to be. But alas I had to face the truth. Claudia Winkleman is funny and a Milf.

No comments:

Post a Comment